These natural straw fans are handwoven using the naturally-dried fronds of the Anahaw - the stately palm, which is known in Southeast Asia as the round-leaf fountain palm and the national leaf of the Philippines. That is why, they are thinner and lighter than the buri fans, and that exactly makes them the best among all tropical hand fans and straw fans or abaniko in the Philippines. A must for keeping cool because of their strong breeze, these natural straw fans are also durable for lasting use. So, use these for keeping cool during the hottest days in the summer. Enjoy the very fine tropical flair that they can bring as hand fan or Asian decoration. Share the joy and the comfort that they lend by having them as Asian gifts for your family, friends, and guests. Or, have them as the hand fan favors, Asian gifts, and tropical-themed favors for your wedding, birthday party, Hawaiian luau, and other special occasions.
- These 8 to 12 Inch Natural Straw Fans or Anahaw Palm Leaf Fans are sold in Sets of 10
- Each set has 10 pieces of natural straw fans that measure 8" to 12" wide
- Personalized fans are also available
- Please contact us at Info@PersonalizedFanStore.Com
- A natural product, these natural straw fans may have greenish tints, which are perfectly normal,
having been made using sun-dried real palm leaves
Imported from the Philippines
Processing Time: 1-2 business days (excludes shipping time)
These 8 to 12 Inch Natural Straw Fans (Set of 10) are shipped in oversized boxes. Thus, due to this item's size and weight, additional shipping fee is applied to some states.