Silk Japanese Hand Fans (White/Red Crest) are white silk fans that seem to leave a perfect impression of red rose flowers scattered over a peach canvas or wedding aisle. They also feature crests in silver, which in Japanese culture, stands for a family or clan's symbol for loyalty. Wrap this in a matching hand fan pouch and make it your wedding or party favor. Facts and features
- Each white and red Crest silk Japanese hand fan measures 8.25" long x 15" wide (when fully opened)
- Made of silk and high-quality bamboo with hearts and floral cut-out designs; Weighs 0.15 lbs.
- Personalize these red silk fans for FREE with 1 line of custom text or numbers, max 33 characters
- Your custom text will be printed in Black ink and on one (1) guard side, i.e., to the right of the fan face
- Unless it is noted by our customers in the comment section during check-out,
all messages are printed with one (1) space between each name or word.
Optional Hand Fan Accessories
- Organza favor bags for fans are sold and packaged separately (Add only $0.50 per bag)
- Made of nylon with satin drawstring. Each measures 27 cm (10.6") long x 6 cm (2.4" wide)
- Please contact us at Info@PersonalizedFanStore.Com
- Or call us at 1.610.438.0632 for more information
Red Silk Fans are made in Japan, Printing is done in the USA
Processing Time: 1-2 business days for non-personalized fans.
Please allow 3-5 business days for processing for personalized fans.
Personalized Japanese Silk Fans are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.